Thursday, October 19, 2017

Just an observation...

Tim Blair does go on, and on, and on, about how much TV and radio stars make, doesn't he?  Or rather, about how much TV and radio stars that appear to be of Left-ish persuasion make.

I don't know that I have ever seen much interest expressed in how much Bolt makes, nor the other Sky News mini Fox News wannabe hosts.  

I think it sufficient to say - all media stars get paid what seem to nearly everyone to be ridiculous amounts of money.   Fights over who gets paid what, and the fairness of it, have been around for many years.  

The current Wilkinson wars are pretty uninteresting, if you ask me.


2 comments:

not trampis said...

don't read him but I am betting he also has a problem with former ALP politicians making money ( being millionaires gasp) but not with former Lib pollies.

The Wilkinson imbroglio seems to be comparing apples with oranges. Karl did more stuff on 9 than she did. Ipsofacto he should get vastle more overpaid than she. also very important here is survey information on both. At least he has a personality she doesn't.

Steve said...

I find them both sort of annoying.