Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Putin-isation continues

Oh my gosh, it's spreading.

I didn't realise until I saw it on Insiders this morning:  the Putinisation of Australian government continued apace last week, and spread from its leader to its Foreign Minister in some "don't I look like a wrinklier Olivia Newtron Bomb, you old fella's who voted for Tony?" shots that turned up in the government PR machine known as the Murdoch press:

Foreign Minister Julie Bishop.

Makes me feel queasy, this does.  

2 comments:

nottrampis said...

when I met her in her office many moons ago you could tell two things. She worked out at the gym.

She spent too much time in the sun and looked older than she actually was

Anonymous said...

I felt queazy watching Gillard gyrate on stage in a tightly fitting leather skirt with Jennie George and Sharan Burrows.