Friday, June 18, 2010

In the news again

Bigfoot discovered? Virginia man says he's on verge of Bigfoot discovery - CSMonitor.com

I can't resist a Bigfoot story, but there's nothing much to this one. Still, it's an excuse to refer people to the Messin' with Sasquatch beef jerky ads from America, which have been around for some years, but I only found them recently. Here's the first, which sets the tone for the rest:



I suppose it's not dissimilar to the Betty White ad I featured recently: I find unexpected violence pretty funny. Sorry.

Also - if you want to amuse yourself (or your kids) by making a film with your webcam of a mini animated Sasquatch doing stuff on your desk - click on the very neat application "Living Sasquatch" on the Jack Links Messin' with Sasquatch website.

No comments: