Thursday, October 23, 2008

Add to my to do list

How Webby is William Shatner?

William Shatner is apparently posting Youtube digital diary entries. They sound funny, even if it is unclear whether that's intentional.

Must watch tonight.

By the way, re the famous Shatner rendering of "Rocketman": have I mentioned before that I saw that on TV when the science fiction awards show it was featured in was first shown in Australia in 1978? Yes, I realised its glorious inanity as soon as I saw it. It's something to tell the children about when I am older.

4 comments:

TimT said...

William Shatner is now controlling the internet! Just this morning I saw this and this.

(Word verification: vealls. Mmmmmm... )

Mercurius Aulicus said...

TimT,

vealls? In discusssing Shatner shouldn't that be hamm?

Anonymous said...

mild colonial boy, esq.

Shatner's Jewish so he can't be hamm:p

TimT said...

Stop beefing! Who cares who brings home the bacon in the end?