Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Too much information, possibly...

As I sit here typing, Fleet (phospho-soda buffered saline mixture) is starting to work its, um, magic inside me, in preparation for a colonoscopy tomorrow.

I've been through this before, so no problems are expected. Well, not beyond maybe a rogue polyp or two being burnt off. It's fun watching the video afterwards, and seeing the little puff of smoke. I wonder if they still use tape, or if it is burnt onto DVD yet. Posting a video of it here would be impressive, but I'm not going to go to any trouble.

Anyhow, see you tomorrow. Fleet is starting to insist I move to a small room for the next hour or so.

UPDATE: all finished. No problems. Photo coming, unless someone pays me money to not show it.

UPDATE 2: I see no money's been paid yet. I'm warning you, it's $500 or you get my colon. In colour.

UPDATE 3: you have been saved by the unexpected difficulty of doing a screen grab from a paused DVD video. But I haven't quite given up yet.

No comments: