Thursday, September 06, 2007

Tell us what you really think of tattoos, Bryan

Thought Experiments : The Blog: Ponder Post 10: Tattoos?

Bryan Appleyard really doesn't like tattoos. It's a funny post.

The rise and rise of the fashionable modern tattoo is like watching Kevin Rudd's popularity in the polls: all logic suggests it must come to a stop sometime; indeed a reversal in fortune is long overdue, but for some mysterious reason it just keeps on going up. You'll all regret it in 20 years, you know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surely my body is what I want to do with it? Your opinion whilst interesting will not validate me. My tattoos are my way of customising my body and all of thm come from within. Different folk have different motivations, I can't speak for them.
And when I am 70 I will celebrate my life not worry that I am a bit old, saggy n wrinkly, I'll be the one in the corner comparing tats with all the people who have a story to tell. You can keep your boring pristine canvas, mine, well it's painted on.