Monday, April 03, 2006

The Dominion on Holiday

Warning was intended to be given last week, but time was short.

Opinion Dominion is currently coming to you  via Japan. How often posts will appear is not clear.  There is the added complication of using a Japan Windows computer.  It keeps trying to change things into Japanese,and doing funny things to fonts etc.  So if the formatting is wonky, I apologise in advance.

One thing I am using that seems to work well is Portable Firefox, a version which fits on the smallest USB key and runs from that device (rather than doing the rather impolite act of downloading Firefox on someone else’s hard drive.)  I really hate having to use IE after Firefox, and I also get to run Firefox in english,which always helps the language challenged like me.

I see that Tim Blair has also had a low Internet presence for the last few days.  I am sure there must be a conspiracy theory in there somewhere.  

No comments: